Looking for more beefy goodness as part of I Heart Beef Month? Some of my other fellow bloggers are participating as well. Make sure to stop by their blogs to see what great tips, recipes, and ideas they are sharing, plus enter their giveaways too (you can only win once though from all of us participating). I believe all the giveaways (including my giveaway) end today so be sure to get your entries in ASAP!
If you are on Twitter – watch for #IHeartBeef to see all of the great recipes, info, and more we are all tweeting about too!
Have some meaty questions? Head on over to The Motherhood to ask the I Heart Beef chef, Chef Dave Zino, your questions about beef (how to prepare certain cuts, tips, quick recipes, etc.)
Just post your question in the I Heart Beef Circle and Chef Dave will answer them for you.
- A Southern Fairytale – Get her fabulous recipe for Marinated Steak Sandwiches with Basil and Red Pepper Mayonnaise (doesn’t that sound fantastic?) and enter her giveaway.
- ModernMami – Read about her newlywed story and try her recipe for Bistec Encebollado (Puerto Rican Cubed Steak with Onions) and enter her giveaway.
- MamaLaw – Get your beef on and read her post sharing some diverse beef recipes from her background and enter her giveaway.
- SavortheThyme – Enjoy her Black Angus Steak and Parmesan Couscous recipes, plus enter her giveaway.
- Chefdruk Musings – Read about some of her families favorite beef recipes, including a yummy tangy beef kabob, and enter her giveaway.
- Adventures of a Nervous Girl – She shares her families love of beef over the generations, plus (you guessed it) enter her giveaway.
- Mom’s Favorite Stuff – Find out what her nutritionist had to say on the subject and enter her giveaway.
- The Busy Dad Blog – Watch his video plus he has a great giveaway too (that ends 3/3)
- A Mommy Story – she is giving props to ground beef and has a great beef stuffed pepper recipe and a giveaway.
I hope you all have enjoyed I Heart Beef month. Thanks again to The Motherhood and the National Cattleman’s Beef Association for asking me to be a part of the fun!
© 2010 – 2014, Robyn Wright. All rights reserved.