Thank goodness for the DVR because that is how I watch all TV for the most part, sans the news in the morning. I will admit I am a fan of quite a few “reality” shows as well.
- Bethenny Getting Married – This just started but episode 1 was fabulous enough to put it on the list!
- The Real Housewives of New York, Atlanta, New Jersey, Beverly Hills – Yes, I love the Real Housewives series! I’m unsure about the new Miami ladies still. The only ones I don’t watch are Orange County, I just can’t get into them for some reason.
- Watch What Happens Live – The first few times I saw Andy Cohen during the “Watch What Happens Next…” reunion type shows I admit I didn’t like him. However, I have grown to love him from the clubhouse for Watch What Happens Live. Did you know Andy is also from St. Louis?
- Top Chef – Any season, any variety of Top Chef will do. The current Top Chef All Stars has been especially great!
- Bob’s Burgers – This is a very quirky animated series on Fox that I just can’t help laugh at. It is about a family that owns a burger joint.
- Ingenious Minds – Features unique individuals that are considered savants, fascinating!
- The Big Bang Theory – My favorite sitcom still in production. I was sure they would cancel this show when it first came out because it was too brainy. Needless to say I am thrilled that it is still going strong.
- The Soup – An easy way to get a little bit of the craziness that is on TV without suffering through all of it. I could live without the extra little skits they do though – just clips please.
So what are you watching these days?
© 2011, Robyn Wright. All rights reserved.