You know my family and I love board games and Cranium is a favorite. Now they have a quick version so we can play Cranium in just a couple of minutes – Cranium Brain Breaks.
It comes in this cute brain shaped box – love that! By the way, I think this would be kind of a cool Halloween gift for the family – better (ok not as tasty) than candy for the gang.
Once you remove the “brain” lid, everything you need is right there. The dice, cards, paper, timer, and even sculpting clay.
Pick a card, any card. Just grab a card, read it out loud, and everyone works together to complete the task. There are 200 different games in the kit with the categories we all love from the classic Cranium game, including Creative Cat, Word Worm, Star Performer, and Data Head. I love that you can just play one card if you want or you can do more if you like. Great for when you have just a few minutes to spare. What a fun way to start off the day too if the kids are up and ready on time before school (does that ever happen?).
The Giveaway: One lucky reader will win their very own Cranium Brain Breaks game!
Required Entry: Tell me when you and your family would take a Cranium Brain Break during your regular daily schedule.
Winners notified by mail only, so make sure I have a way of accessing your email address when you comment.
Extra Entries: The following are all extra things you can do for more entries. Leave an additional comment for each thing you do to earn extra entries.
- Subscribe my feed via email and then leave a comment letting me know you have done so. If you are already a subscriber, let me know that in the comment instead. Subscribe to Robyn’s Online World
- Follow @RobynsWorld on Twitter and send a tweet about the giveaway. You can do this one time per day. Leave a direct link to your tweet (instructions here) in your comment for an extra entry for each tweet. Just click the Tweet button (or make your own)
- Share my giveaway on your own blog. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post on your blog.
- Like this post on Facebook. Just press the Facebook Like button at the bottom of this post and then leave a comment letting me know you have done so.
- Google +1 this post. Just press the Google +1 button at the bottom of this post and then leave a comment letting me know you have done so.
Rules: Only one of each entry method listed per person/family/household. No entering on behalf of others, using extra identities or others identities, no automated program entries, etc. If I catch you cheating you will be banned from this and all of my future giveaways! This giveaway is only open to those in the USA, ages 18+. All entries must be received by 11:59 pm Central Time on Thursday, October 20, 2011. I will pick a winner and email them and they have 48 hours to claim the prize. If no response, I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
DISCLOSURE: I received the game to review. Opinions are my own.
© 2011 – 2012, Robyn Wright. All rights reserved.