Hexbugs are one of my favorite little toys. Yes, I do mean for myself even. Plus they are fun for kids of all ages and my cats dig them also.
Halloween is coming up quick and I know not everyone is into giving out candy to our kids. Taylor is a teenager now and doesn’t trick-or-treat but I still like to get him something. The new Hexbug Nano in a Coffin for Halloween would be perfect! They are available exclusively at RadioShack for $5.99
If you need a gift a little bigger for Halloween, or for the upcoming holidays, you should take a look at the Hexbug Nano Glow-in-the-Dark Starter and Habitat Sets too. Hexbug sent me this Habitat Set which comes with 2 Hexbug Nanos and lots of track pieces.
You can see in the middle picture my cat, Ozzie, loves Hexbugs as much as I do. Lots of pets like them but please be careful that your pet will not eat them actually. My cats just swat them around and will carry them off when they are not turned on. The sets can be combined for several different patterns and you can add other sets. I love the little orange gates to close off the exit areas you do not have connected. This really is just one of my all-time favorite toys and I highly suggest them.
The Hexbug Nano Starter Set contains a are glow in the dark Hexbug Nano, one hexagon piece, and 2 easy connect curved pieces. The prize is $14.99. The larger Hexbug Glow-in-the-Dark Nano Habitat Set comes with 2 rare glow in the dark Hexbug Nanos, 4 curved pieces, 3 straight pieces, and 3 hexagon pieces for $34.99
The Giveaway: Two lucky readers will each win a Glows in the Dark Hexbug Nano
Required Entry: Tell me someone that you think a Hexbug (any of them) would make a good gift for.
Winners notified by mail only, so make sure I have a way of accessing your email address when you comment.
Extra Entries: The following are all extra things you can do for more entries. Leave an additional comment for each thing you do to earn extra entries.
- Subscribe my feed via email and then leave a comment letting me know you have done so. If you are already a subscriber, let me know that in the comment instead. Subscribe to Robyn’s Online World
- Follow @RobynsWorld on Twitter and send a tweet about the giveaway. You can do this one time per day. Leave a direct link to your tweet (instructions here) in your comment for an extra entry for each tweet. Just click the Tweet button (or make your own)
- Share my giveaway on your blog. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post on your blog.
- Like this post on Facebook. Just press the Facebook Like button at the bottom of this post and then leave a comment letting me know you have done so.
- Google +1 this post. Just press the Google +1 button at the bottom of this post and then leave a comment letting me know you have done so.
- Stumble this post. Just press the StumbleUpon button at the bottom of this post and then leave a comment letting me know you have done so.
Rules: Only one of each entry method listed per person/family/household. No entering on behalf of others, using extra identities or others identities, no automated program entries, etc. If I catch you cheating you will be banned from this and all of my future giveaways! This giveaway is only open to those in the USA, ages 18+. All entries must be received by 11:59 pm Central Time on Monday, November 7, 2011. I will pick a winner and email them and they have 48 hours to claim the prize. If no response, I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
DISCLOSURE: I received a sample set and Hexbug is providing the prizes as well. Opinions are my own. I really do love these Hexbugs and started collecting them a few years ago on my own.
© 2011 – 2012, Robyn Wright. All rights reserved.