Klutz books are a perennial favorite of mine for gift ideas – they are wonderful across the board! We have bought several in our house for our use and I have given them as gifts often and they are enjoyed by all. Here are a couple of great choices for this holiday season.
I can say that the DC Comics were not something I paid a lot of attention to as a girl, but from watching The Big Bang Theory I have learned a lot more about them since they guys on the show love their comics so much. The Klutz Draw the DC Universe is great for any comic fans who want to learn to draw these heroes. Each character shows an overlay and step by step guide. There are some cool word bubble stencils included as well as some double-ended colored pencils and an outlining marker.
Would your gift recipient prefer something a little cuter? The Klutz Stamp Art book comes with a clear block and then 64 different stamps to put on the block to make your own designs, plus the book gives instructions on putting those miscellaneous shapes to make animals, plants, and more shapes. Very cute!
You can find Klutz Books at major bookstores easily. Plus you can order directly from Klutz on their website. You have until December 21st at noon Pacific time to order and receive it before Christmas if you like also and use the coupon code: KLUTZ4U to save 20% off your entire order. That code is good until the end of the year though so think about stocking up for 2012 birthdays or letting your kids spend some of their holiday money at Klutz. Make sure to like Klutz Books on Facebook for even more fun.
The Giveaway: One lucky reader will receive both the Klutz Stamp Art book and the Klutz Draw the DC Universe book
Required Entry: Tell me who on your gift list would enjoy a Klutz book
Winners notified by mail only, so make sure I have a way of accessing your email address when you comment.
Extra Entries: The following are all extra things you can do for more entries. Leave an additional comment for each thing you do to earn extra entries.
- Subscribe my feed via email or reader and then leave a comment letting me know you have done so. If you are already a subscriber, let me know that in the comment instead. Subscribe to Robyn’s Online World
- Follow @RobynsWorld on Twitter and send a tweet about the giveaway. You can do this one time per day. Leave a direct link to your tweet (instructions here) in your comment for an extra entry for each tweet. Just click the Tweet button (or make your own)
- Share my giveaway on your own blog. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post on your blog.
- Google +1 this post. Just press the Google +1 button at the bottom of this post and then leave a comment letting me know you have done so.
- Please note that while I would appreciate it if you liked or shared on Facebook and thumbs up on StumbleUpon, those do not gain extra entries.
Rules: Only one of each entry method listed per person/family/household. No entering on behalf of others, using extra identities or others identities, no automated program entries, etc. If I catch you cheating you will be banned from this and all of my future giveaways! This giveaway is only open to those in the USA, ages 18+. All entries must be received by 11:59 pm Central Time on Saturday, December 31, 2011. I will pick a winner and email them and they have 48 hours to claim the prize. If no response, I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
DISCLOSURE: I was provided a book to review and the prizes are being provided. We really are a Klutz book family. Opinions are my own.
© 2011, Robyn Wright. All rights reserved.