So yes, I’m sad I’m not at CES, but my bestie Danyelle (aka The Cubicle Chick) is there and she has texted and tweeted about her trip and called me today with a recap of what happened on Day 1 (well at least the day up till that point). I thought I would share.
- Danyelle was very impressed that she saw several companies (she mentioned Samsung and T-Mobile) had bloggers at their booths at CES to help visitors and answer questions. This is far more helpful than having people in the booth who do not really understand the products by using them on a regular basis. Bravo for the brands who are recognizing the power of bloggers and people who are already enthusiastic for their brand!
- SO MANY PEOPLE!
- She is dividing up her days by the 4 different areas mostly – there are 3 different wings plus stuff at the Venetian. Danyelle is a very organized lady at all times! Today she saw mostly audio/visual items.
- Microsoft and iHome – two of the places I really wanted to see – she will be at tomorrow!
- The Samsung folks treated her like a rockstar in the Samsung SMART Lounge today and there were several Asian attendees who all wanted their picture taken with Danyelle – they adored her.
- Her tech pic of the day was hands down the Samsung Galaxy Note. She knew when she saw it that I would love it too. It is a phone plus a small tablet all-in-one! I cannot wait to try this out myself – she said it is wonderful to use!
© 2012, Robyn Wright. All rights reserved.