Learn about Pinterest and win Zappos Gift Cards

by Robyn Wright on January 31, 2012

in Tech

Wednesday night be sure to join #TheOnlineMom Twitter party for lots of learning and fun as always. This week I will be hosting (@RobynsWorld) and we will be learning about Pinterest, one of the latest and greatest social sharing platforms around. On top of learning all about you will have a chance to win one of two $100 Zappos Gift Cards!

In order to be eligible for the prizes you must RSVP (full details here). Then just show up Wednesday evening from 8-9pm CT and follow/use #TheOnlineMom in your tweets to be a part of the party!

Are you already on Pinterest? Please leave your Pinterest link in the comments below as I would love to see what you are pinning already! I hope to see you Wednesday night!

© 2012 – 2014, Robyn Wright. All rights reserved.

1 Dana Valle January 31, 2012 at 11:41 pm

I’m on pinterest …http://pinterest.com/dana_valle/
see you at the party. @zebastyandylan

2 tannawings February 1, 2012 at 12:28 am

I am on pinterest but know diddley squat about it. (not sure I wanna know) Pinned a couple things and people repin them and I dont know what that means either except I get an email they did it.

3 Betty Baez February 1, 2012 at 1:10 am

Here’s my link http://pinterest.com/angelgenius27/ can’t wait for the part @angelgenius27

4 Sugar Loco - JENNY February 1, 2012 at 8:07 am

Hello!  I’m on Pinterest for two brands – http://pinterest.com/SugarLoco/ and http://pinterest.com/monkeytoesshoes/

5 Linda M. Ramos February 1, 2012 at 1:49 pm

I hope to be there tonight.  My Pinterest is

6 tmy56 February 1, 2012 at 4:03 pm

I’ve been on pinterest a little over a week – still fine tuning!
And I’m still learning about twitter parties – hopefully will see you tonight!

7 terrik February 1, 2012 at 5:05 pm

I’m really going to try to make it to this one!   I don’t know much about Pinterest at all, except I spent about a half hour or more looking at what Jenny (The Bloggess) had up on hers.

8 nik February 1, 2012 at 7:04 pm

Not on it yet. It’s very tempting but I’ve heard people get lost on it for hours. Way too eye-candy-addicting…unless it comes with a timer that you can set to remind yourself to get off after an hour or two.  ;)

9 bonnibelle February 1, 2012 at 7:46 pm

signed up but couldn’t figure out how to pin and didn’t know why I would
use it.

10 Jeannette Laframboise February 1, 2012 at 9:34 pm

Just curious if Canadians are eligible as well. Potentially winning a gift card is so not my primary reason though…I have a Pinterest account and I have posted things to it for different reasons but frankly, I have no clue whatsoever of what I am doing. I can not understand the point of it which leads me to believe I really need to understand it better and learn what the point is. :-) I look forward to learning! Thanks so much and I will be sure to pass it on to all the others out there that are as lost as I…

11 slehan February 3, 2012 at 1:15 am

I missed this one.  Haven’t figured out how to use Pinterest except I’ve entered a couple of contests that called for it.

12 deadchristmastrees February 5, 2012 at 3:18 pm

Hmm Ive heard of Pintrest but I havent used it…  Im not really looking to join anymore social sharing sites unless they are REALLY cool.  I missed the tweet party but I:d love to hear your opinion of the site.

13 Mindy S February 8, 2012 at 10:42 am

Many of my friends have joined Pinterest but I’m afraid that I’ll get hooked and waste even more time online than I already do.  I have a feeling that I’m missing out on something cool though.  ;)

14 Deedee0496 February 8, 2012 at 2:50 pm

My sister got me hooked on this site…lovvveeee it!!

15 Deedee February 8, 2012 at 2:54 pm

Forgot my email: deedee0496@gmail.com

16 Happi Shopr February 8, 2012 at 4:41 pm

My sister introduced me to pinerest as well – now I can’t stay off it.

17 Robyn's Online World February 8, 2012 at 9:22 pm

It is very addictive!

18 Happi Shopr February 13, 2012 at 4:49 pm

So I’ve noticed.  I now have to limit my time on it. lol

19 terry petero January 23, 2013 at 3:56 pm

I know how to go there and look, thats about it, my sister however who is the smart one when she comes up gets on and shows me and mom all kinds of things i would love to try and do.