Suggestions for Accessories for Samsung Galaxy SIII

by Robyn Wright on September 2, 2012

in Tech

samsung galaxy siiiI am still loving my new Samsung Galaxy SIII, but I need accessories! That was one thing there was never a shortage with when I used the iPhone – tons of accessories.

So, are you an SIII user too? Share what accessories you have found that you love.

I wish iHome made alarm clock docks for the SIII, are there any other brands that make something like that for this phone?

How about some cool cases? Would love some blingy case especially.

© 2012, Robyn Wright. All rights reserved.

1 @rkosully September 3, 2012 at 4:49 am

If I get a new Samsung Galaxy SIII I will let you know which accessories I love. That’s one of the fun things about a new gadget–making it look even cooler!

2 Tiffany Winner September 3, 2012 at 4:00 pm

since I dont have a smart phone yet i guess i figured you could use the accessories for all of them, maybe i better get one soon so i’m not so far out of the loop
thismomwins@gmail.com

3 tannawings September 3, 2012 at 11:58 pm

I have no clue- wont some of the iphone stuff fit at all? You would think this stuff would be kind of standardized by now so you can use the older things.

4 cassie September 4, 2012 at 11:51 am

Don’t forget a car charger! I always end up needing one at the worst times.
dealbunny20@(gmail)dot(com)

5 Tooth Fairy September 4, 2012 at 11:00 pm

I wish I could share a real sweet or fantastic comment, but as far as techie phones go I have fallen far behind…I don’t even text! I email and tweet alot! But believe me, one day I plan to play catch up and wonder if it will be with an iphone or samsung galaxy or something even newer in the future? Thanks for keeping me updated and informed with gadgetry knowledge. ☺

6 Rose September 5, 2012 at 12:03 pm

I have an iLuv alarm clock/radio/speakers charging dock that might work with your new phone. It’s a nifty little critter.

7 Shannon Whitfield September 19, 2012 at 10:12 am
8 terry petero January 21, 2013 at 6:48 pm

one of these days i hope to be able to get a new phone, i have the one you still half to hit the button 3 are more times to get a letter then the next to send a text msg, the screen is broke so half the time you dont know what you have txted, and if you set the phone down half the time it shuts off, and it doesnt hold a charge. but maybe in due time i can get a phone.