LG Tone Bluetooth Stereo Headset

in Tech

LG Tone Bluetooth Stereo Headset

Item: LG Tone Bluetooth Stereo Headset
Category: Tech
For: Men, Women, Teens
Price: Under $100

For anyone on your gift list who always seems to be listening to something with headphones this might be a great gift. What is different for this headset is that it is wireless from the device to the actual headset. It works via Bluetooth connection. The LG Tone is also water resistant so perfect for wearing during workouts, running, or activities where the user may sweat.  Hubby and I both like the sound quality of these for music – we listen to a wide range of music including country, classic rock, heavy metal, classical, indie, and ore. Hubby has this item and has been using it for several months. It is holding up very well and he recommends it as a great gift item also.

Gift Guide – I will be continually adding items to the 2012 Holiday Gift Guide from now until the end of the year. See all the items that have already been added in Robyn’s 2012 Holiday Gift Guide.

Disclosure: We received a sample headset from Verizon. Opinions are our own.

© 2012, Robyn Wright. All rights reserved.

1 Thomas Murphy October 24, 2012 at 12:03 pm

This is just what I need, I hope some one gets if for me for x-mas! thanks for the review.
rounder9834 @yahoo.com

2 GlArthy October 24, 2012 at 2:00 pm

Hoping it can work with my RCA mp3 player. This will eliminate my present earphone wires running from my outter ear to somewhere in my bag (never my pocket) and keep falling away. So with LG Tone Bluetooth Stereo Headset, I can stretch my hands in any directions and not have an ear bug drop out of my ear – it happened up to today while travelling; had to keep replugging ears in order to hear my music.

3 Margie October 24, 2012 at 3:09 pm

The wireless and waterproof qualities of this headset sound great. Thanks for the review.

4 AngelaLilly October 25, 2012 at 7:56 am

awesome! we recently spend $70 on a pair of Skull Candy earphones that SUCK! They are comfy and look great but they sound horrid, like you are listening to everything in a tin can! They even supposedly have a battery operated sub-woofer and still suck! LOL Will check these out!

5 terry December 11, 2012 at 9:00 pm

This would be great for me and the kids we love music and love to sing to it , we have great family fun acting silly and singing.

6 Wendy T December 31, 2012 at 4:33 pm

I do like the wireless part of it. I spend time each and every time before I put mine on unraveling them. Sometimes (mostly at the gym), I feel kind of conspicuous standing there unraveling. LOL.

7 donnie simpson January 3, 2013 at 3:58 pm

They look cool, but my daughter break every set she gets her heavy little hands on.

8 Toundelea Johnson January 3, 2013 at 10:03 pm

I purchased one of these at Best Buy…I enjoyed the sound quality.