Uno Roboto Rules

by Robyn Wright on November 17, 2012

I posted a review of Uno Roboto game last December. We really enjoy the game, but one thing I mentioned was that there was not a place to keep the rules. Apparently this is an issue for a lot of people because I get a lot of people looking to find the actual rules. So here they are – just a scan of them. Click on each for a larger image if you need it. I hope this helps those who have lost the Uno Roboto rules sheet.

uno roboto rules page 1  uno roboto rules page 2

These rules are from Mattel, makers of Uno Roboto. I am providing images only as a resource to my fellow game players.

© 2012, Robyn Wright. All rights reserved.

1 Krystel Warden November 17, 2012 at 12:33 pm

oh so cool perfect gift for christmas !!!!!!!!!!

2 Margie November 17, 2012 at 8:59 pm

Looks like a fun game. We have played Uno, but not this one.

3 Kathy November 18, 2012 at 6:54 am

INteresting new way to play UNO

4 Ravzie November 19, 2012 at 6:58 am

Uno was always one of my favorite games as a kid. Mille Bornes was another that I liked very much. Have you ever seen that one? It’s a card game about driving. You try to gain miles while avoiding flat tires, out of gas, etc.

5 Robyn's Online World November 19, 2012 at 5:02 pm

Yes, we have Mille Bornes also. That is a favorite of Hubby – he and the guys he works with all like it.

6 AngelaLilly November 19, 2012 at 10:51 am

hmmm for some reason Disqus locked up on me. Sorry if this posts twice. ANYWAY! nice of you to share this for people. I used to love playing Uno on family game night as a kid. Have not thought about that in years. :-D

7 Wendy T December 31, 2012 at 9:31 pm

I’ve never heard of Uno Roboto.

We LOVED playing Uno back in the day. It was one of my daughter’s favorite games. I can still remember one particular night when we had six of playing and the game went on and on and on for what seemed like hours. And it might have very well been. She was so happy :)

8 terry petero February 17, 2013 at 5:13 pm

Not a game player but we do like yatzee and uno and this seems like it would be so much fun.