March is a busy month

by Robyn Wright on March 1, 2013

CalendarAt the beginning of the year I did some research to find out about special events, days, etc. during 2013. The ones that interested me I added to my calendar as ideas for blog content. Today being March 1 I hate lots of things on my list.

• National Craft Month
  • National Frozen Food Month
  • National Nutrition Month
  • National Women’s History Month

I am going to try and get a few posts in on all of these topics, but I would love to know which ones you are most interested in. Leave a comment letting me know!

Happy March!

© 2013, Robyn Wright. All rights reserved.

1 AngelaLilly March 1, 2013 at 6:37 pm

I am most interested in women’s history, but the other sound intriguing as well!

2 nanlara March 1, 2013 at 7:43 pm

i’d love a post on easy st pattys crafts

3 terrik March 1, 2013 at 9:05 pm

Do I have to choose? I think all four could go together really well. It’s women and our history of transitioning from housewife to work outside the home that helped generate more frozen foods, which is a great place to talk about how we have allowed convenience to be a greater factor than nutrition in determining many of our food choices, and upcycled crafts from frozen food containers? :)

4 Robyn's Online World March 1, 2013 at 10:04 pm

You are GOOD! Any chance you feel like making that into a full blog post? I would love to have it as a guest post here on my blog! Subject: [robynsonlineworld] Re: March is a busy month

5 terrik March 4, 2013 at 8:52 pm

I would love to but I don’t think I have it in me right now. We’re moving as soon as we’re officially approved & I’ve been so busy and stressed with all the stuff we have & the uncertainty of where we’re moving.

What I do have though, is a great upcycle craft thing using empty Blue Bunny Ice Cream containers.

6 Robin March 2, 2013 at 6:32 am

Maybe you could combine all the themes into a post about crafts made with nutritious frozen foods created by women?
Just kidding.
I am most interested in Nutrition Month posts.

7 slehan March 3, 2013 at 5:47 pm

Why do you hate these things? How about the good nutrition found in frozen veggies?

8 Daria March 3, 2013 at 9:41 pm

craft for sure! :)

9 Ravzie March 4, 2013 at 7:43 pm

All are good topics, but my least fav would be the crafts. I am hopeless.