Admit it, we all need a helper now and then, especially at dinner time. I grew up eating Helper occasionally and it is one of Hubby and T’s favorite comfort foods (they like the stroganoff). My favorite growing up was Tuna Helper – I loved how cheesy it was.
Well this summer you can join in America’s Helper Tour around the country! The Helper Food Truck is touring to help you with easy dinner ideas. What you may not have seen yet is that there are now Helper’s for chicken! I tried the Sweet and Sour Chicken Helper and it is pretty tasty for a simple and easy meal to make. Chop up a bell pepper and throw it in and a small can of pineapple pieces. This really just enhances the dish and stretches it a bit further. If you want to get some more veggies in, use some bok choy or cabbage leaves to make Sweet and Sour Chicken Helper rolls! With any of the Chicken Helpers you can easily add fresh, canned, or frozen veggies right to the skillet or just serve a salad on the side. Easy and delicious!
Make sure to visit AmericasHelper.com to see if the tour is headed to your city so you can check it out in person plus meat the helping hand in person! Even if America’s Helper Tour won’t be stopping in your city you can get tons of great ideas on America’s Helper Facebook page and by follow @Helper on Twitter. Plus they are letting me help you by giving away this great America’s Helper prize package!
The Giveaway: America’s Helper Gift Pack that includes a box of new Chicken Helper, 10” Non-Stick Pan, Oven Mitt, Scoop & Drain Utensil, and a 30-piece Storage Set!
Required Entry: Leave a comment telling me your favorite Helper flavor of all time and which Chicken Helper you would most like to try.
Winners notified by mail only, so make sure I have a way of accessing your email address when you comment.
Extra Entries: The following are all extra things you can do for more entries. Leave an additional comment for each thing you do to earn extra entries.
- Subscribe my feed via and then leave a comment letting me know you have done so. Subscribe to Robyn’s Online World
- Follow @RobynsWorld on Twitter and send a tweet about the giveaway. You can do this one time per day. Leave a direct link to your tweet (instructions here) in your comment for an extra entry for each tweet. Just click the Tweet button below and follow simple instructions
- Follow RobynsWorld on Instagram and leave a comment with your Instagram user name also.
- Follow RobynsWorld on Pinterest and leave a comment with your Pinterest user name also
- Follow Robyn on Google+ by adding me to one of your circles and leave a comment with your Google+ name here.
- Follow Robyn on Facebook (not the same as friending) using the button below and leave a message with your Facebook name.
Rules:You may only enter the stated number of times per method listed above. No entering on behalf of others, using extra identities or others identities, no automated program entries, etc. If I catch you cheating you will be banned from this and all of my future giveaways! This giveaway is only open to those in the USA, ages 18+. All entries must be received by 11:59 pm Central Time on Wednesday, July 31, 2013. I will pick a winner and email them and they have 48 hours to claim the prize. If no response, I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
© 2013, Robyn Wright. All rights reserved.