You all seem to enjoy recipes so I want to find which of these has been your favorite for 2013. Let me know which ones you tried making yourself, which ones you loved, and even which ones you really did not care for.
Each of the links below will open in a new tab/window to make it easy for you.
- Grilled Pineapple with Butter Rum Sauce
- Buffalo Wing Phyllo Bites
- Roasted Cauliflower with Shallots, Garlic, Thyme and Parmesan
- Carrots with Shallots, Sage and Thyme
- Sweet Potatoes in Orange Cups
- Refreshing Chopped Salad
- Bread Pudding with Rum Sauce
- Rustique Pomme Cannelle
- Garlic & Herb Shrimp and Vegetables with Couscous
- Easy Pepper Steak
- Best BBQ Sauce
- Fresh and Fruity Beet Salad
- Pork Tenderloin and Grilled Pineapple Salsa with Sweet Potatoes and Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette
- Chicken, Leek & Couscous Stuffed Peppers
- Lime and Cumin Flat Iron Steak and Grilled Corn on the Cob with Lime-Cumin Butter and Grilled Zucchini
- Basil Garlic Grilled Pork Chops
- Pepperoni Caprese Pasta Salad
- Turkey Pepperoni Chips
- Roasted Chickpeas
- Loaded Baked Potato Dip
So what do you think? What kinds of recipes would you like to see in 2014?[signoff]
© 2013, Robyn Wright. All rights reserved.