Sunday Dinner for Family: A Recipe Collection

by Robyn Wright on March 31, 2014

in Food

Foodie.com has asked me to create a collection of great recipes (I am being compensated for creating the collection) perfect for those family meals together. I have included some of my favorite comfort foods that are perfect for the entire family.

Sunday dinner, or any day of the week, with family is always welcomed. When I was growing up we had dinner every Monday night at my Grandma and Grandpa’s house and I loved it. We all ate together, visited together, and played games together. Grandma was a great home cook too and even in her tiny kitchen made great feasts for us. I wish I had some photos of our Monday nights together to share with you all. Such great memories though.

Do any of these meals sound just right for your Sunday dinner with family? Which would you try? Tell me about other comfort foods that your family loves for Sunday dinner too!

Sunday Dinner for Family - Recipes perfect those favorite meals | RobynsOnlineWorld.com

© 2014, Robyn Wright. All rights reserved.

1 Robin April 1, 2014 at 5:11 am

Lasagna is our favorite comfort meal for Sunday dinner (and the leftovers are nice for the rest of the week). I would like to look at your recipes but can’t figure out how to access them…

2 Robyn Wright April 1, 2014 at 2:49 pm

I love lasagna too! I’m sorry you are having trouble seeing the collection. It is in javascript so maybe that is the issue? Try this link though http://www.foodie.com/collections/robyn-wright/sunday-dinners?utm_source=embed&utm_medium=600×400&utm_campaign=slideshow

3 Robin April 2, 2014 at 5:46 am

That link worked; thank you! I would like to try your Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe. I think the Roasted Cauliflower with Shallots, Garlic, Thyme and Parmesan would be a hit at Sunday dinner too.

4 Robyn Wright April 4, 2014 at 12:45 pm

Glad it worked for you! Sorry about the problem.

5 Ravzie April 1, 2014 at 7:10 am

We love a meatloaf here! Among many other things that are delish, of course. That stew looks tasty.

6 Robyn Wright April 1, 2014 at 2:49 pm

I like meatloaf too, but only my own LOL. When we go out to eat you never know what a meatloaf will be so I avoid those.