During the holiday season many of us have overnight guests. A few extra touches can make them feel welcomed and comfortable during their stay. Here are some ideas from BoomBox Network #BBNShops to get you started. Disclosure: The items listed contain affiliate links and I have been compensated for sharing this information.
- Custom blanket – Customize this blanket any way you like, maybe with the word “Welcome” on it even. Or, you could use your guests monogram and when they are leaving let them know they get to keep the blanket to take home as a gift. Order it here.
- Custom pillows – Really customize your guest bedroom, or any room in your home, with these designer pillows from LoomDecor.com. Pick your pillow style and then customize it with the fabric of your choice. You might also consider creating your own custom designs in bedding and window treatments. Order soon as you need about two weeks from order to delivery. Start designing here.
- Bamboo towel set – If you have not felt bamboo fibers before you will be surprised at how soft they are. Plus this is an eco-friendly choice! Buy them here.
- Unisex bathrobe – Nice hotels offer plush bathrobes for their guests so why don’t you do the same? Your guests will love this Turkish cotton bathrobe that will only get softer with every wash. Find it here.
- Fold-able luggage rack – Another hotel item that you can have in your own guest room. This keeps the luggage up off the floor for easier access for your guests and also off the bed because luggage can get very dirty on its travels. Check it out and other models here.
- Reed diffuser – Customize the scent of your guest room with this reed diffuser from Nest Fragrances. Reed diffusers give a very gentle scent and are a nice decorative accent as well. Buy it here.
- Orchid in vase (a faux) – Orchids are gorgeous but can be difficult to care for. This faux orchid in a case is very lifelike and will last forever. Your guests will feel like you put flowers in their room just for their arrival. Check it out.
- Bedside water carafe – Being in an unfamiliar home, your guests may not want to get up in the middle of the night and stumble around trying to get water. This tasteful and colorful glass bedside carafe is the perfect solution. Find it here.
- Wireless charging station and clock – How many of us have forgotten chargers when traveling or we can’t find a convenient plug? This wireless charging station and clock you can place on the guest bedroom nightstand for your guests convenience. Find out more here.
- Sample organic spa gift set – If your guests have flown in to town they may not have been able to bring their shampoos and lotions because of TSA rules. Having a luxurious kit from Hollybeth Organics with a sampling of beauty products will make them appreciate your thoughtfulness and feel pampered. USDA Organic Certified. Order the spa gift set here.
- Mattress topper – Sometimes the bed in our guest bedrooms may be a hand-me-down or a bit older since it is not used as often. Refresh the comfort with this fluffy mattress topper. Shop for it here.
Now wouldn’t you want to stay in a room filled with all of these wonderful things when traveling for the holidays? What special touches do you have in your home for overnight guests?[signoff]
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Boombox Network . The opinions and text are all mine.
© 2014, Robyn Wright. All rights reserved.