Meatball Mania Recipe Collection: great meatball appetizer recipes for holiday parties

by Robyn Wright on November 18, 2014

in Food

Meatball Mania: A collection of meatball appetizer recipes. Curated by RobynsOnlineWorld.com for Foodie.com

Party season is here and that means all those wonderful little appetizers. Meatballs are always a hit with guests. Make them small enough to be one bite, find some cute toothpicks that match the theme of your party and serve up a platter of delicious. In case you are stuck in a rut with the same old meatball recipes I have collected a variety of meatball recipes that include not only traditional meatballs but also some made with chicken, turkey, venison, and even some vegetarian versions. My Meatball Mania recipe collection on Foodie.com (Disclosure – I am compensated for doing this.) a little something for everyone!

Check out Meatball Mania

by Robyn Wright at Foodie.com

Just click on the images above to go to the recipes. You can scroll by using the arrows on the sides.

Did you find some new meatball recipes to try out in my collection? What is your favorite appetizer meatball recipe?

© 2014, Robyn Wright. All rights reserved.

1 coupontammy November 18, 2014 at 10:27 pm

Maybe it’s me? When I click on the image it only wants to let me pin it. I would love to see all the recipes. Meatballs are always a major hit with my family. I will check back and see if I can get to Foodie.

2 Robyn Wright November 19, 2014 at 3:48 pm

Try this link @coupontammy:disqus http://www30a6.glam.com/gad/click.act?0363-_gclickid=gaclk90890962914-_advid=5000100-_adid=5000176687-_crid=500128390-_aipid=201411191216-_ge_=1^2^fd94be0ce8827cfe26692306a1f32922-sz=888×50-ord=2493886561132967.5-afid=1675003049-dsid=1675003049-sid=119240140484979820811-cid=7765716833093171-did=65716836350539-tile=998-tt=j-atf=o-urlmd5=faa442d0b9c7b38598a4541353b5af0e-ga_kurl=1-_gclick_gaclk90890962914http://www.foodie.com/6350539/collections/meatball-mania?utm_source=embed&utm_medium=600×400&utm_campaign=Festive_Appetizers

3 Robyn Wright November 19, 2014 at 2:50 pm

Try this link @coupontammy:disqus http://bit.ly/1Hmr962

4 coupontammy November 19, 2014 at 8:29 pm

Thank you! Works like a gem! I have got to try making the

Skewered Spaghetti and Meatballs. Those look so cool. Plus I know my kids would eat them!

5 tannawings November 19, 2014 at 12:08 am

I like the beer BBQ and the bourbon meatballs. I LOVE the little picks in the beer bbq meatballs and have never seen anything like them. We host cards and football nights alot since we dont have young kids around and I have served meatballs quite bit. I like them plain myself and kinda cheat and use the premaid (shhhhh) then add a sauce or give the guys a choice of sauces.

6 Robyn Wright November 19, 2014 at 2:53 pm

Those picks are cute – I haven’t shopped at this place, but they have tons of different food picks http://www.pickonus.com/ Nothing wrong with using prepared sauces at all – some of the recipes in my collection do that as well. I tried to get a little bit of everything in the collection

7 Robin November 19, 2014 at 8:07 am

I would personally like to try the Cannellini Bean Vegetarian “Meatballs” with Tomato Sauce, but I suspect that if I had guest they would really devour the Skewered Spaghetti and Meatballs.

8 Robyn Wright November 19, 2014 at 2:53 pm

I knew I HAD to include vegetarian “meat” balls in the collection :-)

9 AngelaLilly November 19, 2014 at 4:10 pm

My favorite meatball recipe is one based on the one my step-mom used to make when I was a kid that I loved. I vegetarianized and healthied it up though. LOL! I take my 3 QT Crockpot and put four bags of Quorn Meatless Meatballs into it. I then dump two bottles of Annie’s Homegrown Organic Smokey Maple BBQ sauce on top of the frozen meatballs. I “clean” out the two BBQ bottles using organic grape juice. I fill one of the dirty BBQ bottles with grape juice (to get out the last of the BBQ sauce), shaking the bottle until it is “clean” and all the residual BBQ sauce is combined with the grape juice. Then just repeat that in the 2nd bottle with the juice from the 1st bottle (hope that makes sense LOL). I then dump that BBQ sauce/grape juice mixture into the crockpot already loaded with the meatballs and BBQ sauce and give it a stir. I cook it until the meatballs are thawed and
have cooked in the BBQ/grape juice mixture for a few hours. We serve it with chunks of fresh baked french bread. We also usually have lots of fresh fruit and veggies to have along with it and to dip into the smoked gouda fondue we make with this. It is our Winter Solstice meal tradition. mmm! I want it now! LOL

10 Robyn Wright November 19, 2014 at 6:32 pm

Sounds yummy!!!!!!

11 AngelaLilly November 20, 2014 at 9:15 am

It is SOOO good! mmm!

12 angelabailey November 21, 2014 at 6:49 am

We make BBQ meatballs in the crock pot pretty often. We combine grape jelly and BBQ sauce (our favorite is Sweet Baby Ray’s brand) and add in frozen meatballs and cook on high for several hours.

13 clynsg November 23, 2014 at 9:11 am

I have never been much for meatballs myself, but the rest of the family really love them, so I have started doctoring frozen ones to taste. The process shared by angelabailey sounds as if it might be a winner for them!

14 Leela November 25, 2014 at 8:52 pm

I love meatballs.. I could eat them every day. I even make mini meatballs for my lasagna!
I’d have to try those bourbon meatballs first. My kids like breadballs I make from leftover breadcrumbs, cheese, eggs and spices too.

15 Kendra Gillilan December 4, 2014 at 7:29 pm

Cashew chicken sounds like a great try, meatballs are awesome, have used the crock pot for them. sounds good for winter too!