Why I Love Xbox Music and It Makes a Great Holiday Gift

by Robyn Wright on November 5, 2014

in Tech

xbox music

Music is something just about everyone loves. Today I am sharing in the video why I personally love Xbox Music, by the way you don’t need an Xbox to use it, and why it would make a great holiday gift.

Disclosure: I am a Microsoft Blogger but this is a service that I purchase on my own and use daily.

At just $10/month I think Xbox Music Pass is a great deal. It is available on Windows devices, Windows Phone, for Apple devices, and Android devices too! Think about it as a gift idea for that hard to buy for teenager this holiday season or as a gift to yourself.

Do you have any questions about Xbox Music? Do you use it yourself already?

Comment and Win Giveaway - Ends December 15, 2014

© 2014, Robyn Wright. All rights reserved.

1 AngelaLilly November 6, 2014 at 10:14 am

Honestly, this is the first I have ever heard of this. I currently use Spotify for all of my music and so does my hubby. I have the free w/ads version and he has the ad-free version that is $9.99 a month and we love it. Music is a part of both of our daily lives. :-D

2 Robin November 6, 2014 at 1:42 pm

I had not heard of this before, but it seems like a great option. I often just let Songza pick out a (free) playlist for me, but I need to explore some other music alternatives.

3 tannawings November 6, 2014 at 9:31 pm

I havent heard of this before either, but it would make good sense for those already using their XBox for streaming movies and everything else. I guess it would be a good gift for someone that is more savvy, but I could get used to something new.

4 angelabailey November 21, 2014 at 6:51 am

I’ve never heard of Xbox Music but I think my teenager would love it. (abailey_crace at yahoo dot com)

5 coupontammy November 30, 2014 at 9:46 pm

I feel like the village idiot. I knew my son listens to Xbox Music on his Xbox One. I didn’t realize I could listen to it on my Windows Phone. I have go to check this out. I really like the idea that I can make playlist and then download them to my phone for later. You are right about this being a great gift. I will have to check with my son and see how he is setup. Thanks!

6 Mark Pavlik December 4, 2014 at 10:19 pm

I know everyone keeps signing up for these 10 dollars a month plans, me included. Well I signed up for Google music which at first I absolutely loved. After I realized I don’t really get to keep all the “free” music I just kind of felt empty. I miss times when for 10 bucks I would buy a CD read through the book in it and rip the CD down to my music player. I don’t mind even now just buying music right on iTunes. I do feel a little odd not buying the entire. Album. I listen to a TON of music but I only buy maybe 50 or so bucks worth of it in a year. I just find it hard to pay 120 bucks a year. I also stream a lot from Pandora. So I still get a good variety of music. Anyway… I hope this counts towards an entry for the Amazon gift card!

7 pricousins December 6, 2014 at 11:22 am

I don’t use it but I think my son would be interested.