Kids Summer Movie Series Only $2 Wildwood, MO [St. Louis]

by Robyn Wright on June 7, 2015

in St. Louis

Things to do in St. Louis, Missouri | RobynsOnlineWorld.com

B&B Wildwood 10 just released their Kids Summer Series lineup for 2015! The series takes place Tuesdays thru Thursdays. The cost is just $2.00 per person or free if you are a Backstage Pass Member!

B&B Wildwood 10 Kids Summer Series

This year’s summer movie lineup:

• Lego Movie June 9-11
  • Spongebob 2 June 16-18
  • Penguins of Madagascar June 23-25
  • How to Train Your Dragon 2 June 30 – July 2
  • Night at the Museum 3 July 7-9
  • Turbo July 14-16
  • Rio 2 July 21-23
  • Peabody and Sherman July 28-30

B&B WILDWOOD 10
16820 Main Street
Wildwood, MO 63040
Movie Info: 636-273-1001

Will you be taking your kids or grandkids to the movies this summer? Which of these movies would they most want to see?

© 2015, Robyn Wright. All rights reserved.

1 Julie Wood June 7, 2015 at 9:40 am

We have something like this in our town, with a movie theater having movies for $2 in the Summer. Our movie theater has been there for 70 years and they are having a big party with cake and drinks and a free movie. I am taking my niece to see it.

2 shellypeterson June 7, 2015 at 7:49 pm

This is a good deal and helps give something to keep the kids busy and not cost a lot.

3 tannawings June 7, 2015 at 8:06 pm

This is noice. Our pubic library does a family movie every Thursday during thee summer and evven givees the kids popcorn and drinks. There are quite a few activities llike this.

4 Robin June 8, 2015 at 5:48 am

Very cool! I wish one of our local theaters would offer this deal. We own the Lego Movie, and that’s fun. We would especially like to see Penguins of Madagascar.

5 Natalie June 9, 2015 at 6:44 pm

This looks like a great lineup of movies for kids! I wish we had cheaper theaters where I live.

6 Barrie June 10, 2015 at 5:21 pm

Thank you for the heads up! My brother and his kids live in St. Louis and are always looking for fun things to do in the summer.

7 fuggsandfoach July 25, 2015 at 5:22 am

I wish mine would do this… we used to have one not anymore

8 Monique July 25, 2015 at 1:00 pm

I take them to the movies but we do movies on the lawn. I like pulling out the blanket, a picnic basket and watching movies with my family. We get to cuddle and laugh. So much fun.