TUTORIAL: Downloading, Installing and Uninstalling Apps on Android Devices

by Robyn Wright on June 3, 2015

in Tech

HOW TO VIDEO: Downloading, installing and uninstalling Android apps  |  RobynsOnlineWorld.com

For many of you this might be pretty basic, but I still have several people ask me just how to install and uninstall apps on their phones. I’ve got a quick video today, taken directly on my phone, that shows you how to get to the Google Play Store, find an app, download and install it, and then uninstall it. I did this on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 smartphone (disclosure: provided to me as a #VZWBuzz Lifestyle Ambassador) but most Android based phones will be pretty similar.

See, it is that easy! Just a few taps and you can easily install or uninstall any app you want from the app store.

Have you tried installing or uninstalling any apps on your smartphone yet? Any other questions about apps I can help with?

Robyn is a #VZWBuzz Lifestyle Blogger for Verizon

© 2015, Robyn Wright. All rights reserved.

1 Natalie June 3, 2015 at 6:20 pm

This is a very informative post. I learned a lot about android devices!

2 Robyn Wright June 4, 2015 at 10:44 am

Thanks Natalie!

3 Julie Wood June 4, 2015 at 10:42 am

This is really helpful with installing and uninstalling apps. I usually just leave an app on their, even when I do not use it. I need to uninstall some apps soon.

4 Robyn Wright June 4, 2015 at 10:45 am

I’m glad it was helpful @disqus_Qv3Vo0Kq8E:disqus – it really is easy to uninstall apps you no longer use.

5 tannawings June 4, 2015 at 8:15 pm

I always know where to go when I have questions about anything tech and it is right here. I dont have thee android problem… althohg I xant right now figure out why my G+ isnt working right now! I am signed in, and on chrome, and its like gone.

6 Monique July 24, 2015 at 12:56 pm

Not only did I look at it but I had my mom look at this. She is always asking for help with her Android. We both learned a lot. Keep up the good work! Your blogs are always interesting to me.

7 Robyn Wright July 24, 2015 at 1:07 pm

Wonderful! I’m so glad you and your mom found this helpful! If you have any particular topic of tutorial you would like to see just let me know!