[Infographic] 15 Ways To Beat the Summer Heat

by Robyn Wright on July 11, 2015

infographics logoSummer heat is here and so I found some ways for you to keep cool this summer in this week’s infographic. I personally love the first one of eating spicy food because I love spicy food!

Do you have any other tips to keep cool in the summer to share with all of us?

15 ways to keep cool in the summer

Infographic Source: become.com

© 2015, Robyn Wright. All rights reserved.

1 Julie Wood July 12, 2015 at 1:48 pm

I can not believe how many I have done in the last couple of weeks. It has been in the 100’s and upper 90’s and I do not like it this hot. I put my water in the refrigerator to keep it cold, and just the other day, I filled a bucket with cold water and ice, and put my feet in it. And I tell you, I felt so refreshed! I also have this cooling towel that really works, and i put it on my head. And I have a water bottle that has a built in water spray. I have been using it all week. These are great tips to help cool me down!

2 Robyn Wright July 12, 2015 at 2:09 pm

Ugh those are HOT temps! We have a heat warning for today and tomorrow here in St. Louis too – ugh ugh ugh. I miss winter!

3 Susan Smith July 12, 2015 at 8:31 pm

I though eating spicy foods would make me hotter. I’m doing most of these things to stay cool. I’m spending a lot of time at the pool or inside where it’s airconditioned.
s2s2 at cox dot net

4 Robyn Wright July 26, 2015 at 1:46 pm

I miss having a pool on these hot days!

5 tannawings July 13, 2015 at 9:28 pm

I dont normally eat spicy foods, and havent tried that one at all. Its been hot and humid here and we run yje window aiir conditioners. I wish we had a pool nearby I am about ready to get a kiddy pool!

6 Robyn Wright July 26, 2015 at 1:47 pm

Those kiddie pools are great for adults too! Even if you just get a really little one and fill with cold water and ice and soak your feet!

7 PinkLacedPoppy July 18, 2015 at 7:07 am

I could follow this….or I could pin away fall scenery until fall gets here lol! I’m super fragalicious excited!

8 Robyn Wright July 26, 2015 at 1:48 pm

HA! Love your idea too! When it is really hot in mid-August here I tend to put up snow/ice landscape pictures as my desktop pics!

9 PinkLacedPoppy July 27, 2015 at 8:06 am

LOL! It had been temperamental here but the heat finally set in..it seems to be off a bit by a month by climate change I think. But I don’t mind the heat it’s the humidity ?

10 jodi schmidt July 20, 2015 at 9:28 pm

These ways to beat the heat are so helpful for these summer months. I’ve known about most of them but some were new, especially the eating spicy food.

11 Robyn Wright July 26, 2015 at 1:50 pm

The spicy food really works!

12 Monique July 25, 2015 at 10:02 am

These tips are important. It is HOT here in Florida. We have heatwaves and it can get really hot, feeling like 109 outside. I like these tips.

13 Robyn Wright July 26, 2015 at 1:51 pm

In the summer we have the super humid air here in St. Louis too. This Tuesday they are saying high of 96 but with the humidity the heat index will be super hot!

14 monique July 26, 2015 at 4:17 pm

Wow! It is very important to stay cool and hydrated. I laughed at the think cool thoughts. I’ve tried that and was still hot while thinking it.

15 Robyn Wright July 26, 2015 at 5:45 pm

At least it is kind of fun to try :-)

16 monique July 26, 2015 at 6:10 pm

True! I was thinking about Alaska in the heart of winter. My mind failed me! I was still sweating.

17 monique August 2, 2015 at 9:41 pm

Definitely needed this today. I did oull out Popsicles and ice cubes. It was pretty hot here.

18 Robyn Wright August 26, 2015 at 6:12 pm

You’ve gotta love Popsicles on super hot days!