It is time to start another Comment & Win Giveaway here at Robyn’s Online World! This is my way of thanking readers, followers, and those who comment on my blog. Entering is easy!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Read any post on this blog dated August 15, 2015 thru November 30, 2015 and leave a comment on that post! You can make a comment on all of the posts and each counts for an entry!
I will list blog posts at the bottom of this post and update often to help you keep track. Come back daily to get those entries in on new posts!
- That’s it! Just make sure you are logged in with DISQUS commenting so that I can track your entries for you throughout the entry period.
BONUS WAYS TO ENTER:
Any day that you complete a basic entry (see above) you can also do these extra things to gain more entries! Some of the bonus items you can do daily, some just are a one-time thing. All of these bonus entries are just additional ways that you can interact with me in social media.
- Follow @RobynsWorld on Twitter
This is a one-time only entry. If you are already a subscriber just let me know that in the comments as well by including your twitter URL.
- Tweet about this giveaway
You must do a comment on a blog post that day to for the Twitter entry to count. Send this tweet:
Read @RobynsWorld’s blog and comment for a chance to win $500! http://bit.ly/500prize
Then leave a comment below with a link to your tweet and tell me what post you commented on that day. You can do this once per day!
Easy tweet by clicking this button!
- Bonus code words/phrases!
Throughout the giveaway period I will occasionally post a bonus code word or phrase in various places. When you spot one, come back here and leave a comment with the bonus word/phrase. Places to look for these bonus words/phrases will be here on my blog, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Periscope, Vine, Blab, and Pinterest.
- Follow me on Pinterest
Just follow my Pinterest account and leave a comment with your Pinterest username below for a one-time only bonus entry.
- Follow me on Instagram
Just follow my Instagram account and leave a comment with your Instagram username below for a one-time only bonus entry.
- Visit my Facebook Fan Page
Stop by and visit, and say hello and hopefully follow, me on my Facebook Fan page. Come back and leave a comment here telling me you have done so for a daily entry!
- Follow me on Vine
Just follow my Vine account and leave a comment below with your Vine username for a one-time only bonus entry.
- Follow me on Periscope
Open your Periscope app and click on the PEOPLE icon, search for “robynsworld” and you should come up with me (Robyn Wright), click the + to follow me. Come back here and leave a comment with your Periscope name to get your one-time only bonus entry.
- Subscribe to daily newsletter
Sign up to receive my daily email with the latest posts from my blog. Leave the name you are subscribed with in a comment below for the bonus entry. This is a one time only entry.
Please choose a color:
The Rules – Yes, we all need a few rules….
This giveaway is open to residents of the USA and Canada only who are 18+ years of age. You may only enter for yourself. You may not enter under multiple names for yourself and you may not enter on behalf of others. You may not use any automated entry services to enter this giveaway. Anyone caught doing so will be disqualified from this and all future giveaways on my blog. Comments on blog posts must be more than just a “thanks” or “I like it” type of comment – please put a little thought behind your commenting. For blog post comments you can gain one entry per blog post (only one comment on each blog post will be counted even if you comment multiple times) from posts dates August 15, 2015 thru November 30, 2015. I may add additional ways to enter the giveaway during the time period and that will be added to this page. The prize awarded will be $500 which will be awarded as a PayPal payment or a prepaid Visa, MasterCard, or American Express gift card. The prize method will be the winner’s choice. The prize value is in US dollars. Winner will be notified via email and/or Twitter (depending on entry method) and will have 48 hours to claim the prize. If potential winner does not respond within 48 hours another winner will be selected. Robyn’s Online World is the sole sponsor of this giveaway.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to ask them below! Good luck and thank you for being a reader and follower![signoff]
Blog posts you can comment on to receive an entry. I will update this regularly throughout the giveaway period for your convenience.
- How to Truly Enjoy the Holidays
- Blog Giveaway Linkup: Week of November 30
- St. Louis Sunday: Christmas Traditions in St. Charles Events
- Infographic: Toys Through Time for Christmas
- 5 o’clock Friday: The Dealer’s Choice
- Robyn’s Tech Picks for Holiday Gifts
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Tips for Safer Online Shopping
- A Complete Thanksgiving Dinner Made Easy
- Plan Ahead for Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Blog Giveaway Linkup: Week of November 23
- Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- Infographic: Organ Donation Myth vs. Reality
- Holiday Whiskey Punch
- The Thanksgiving Menu for 2015
- Balsamic Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Shallots and Mashed Potatoes
- Thanksgiving Tools for Your Smartphone 2015
- Arlo Smart Home Security Camera System Review
- Blog Giveaway Linkup: Week of November 16
- Petz Countryside for Nintendo 3DS Giveaway
- Infographic: Adoptions of US Children in Foster Care and National Adoption Month
- Cornbread-Stuffed Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- Learn to play and sing at MusicSchoolOnline.com
- Poptropica for Nintendo 3DS Giveaway
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Favorite Features
- Blog Giveaway Linkup: Week of November 9
- Veterans Day Activities in St. Louis
- Infographic: 16 Things You Didn’t Know About Sleep
- Rayman Legends for Xbox One Giveaway
- 5 o’Clock Friday: Captain Morgan Crannon Blast
- Start Panning Now for Thanksgiving
- Recent Changes to Twitter
- Blog Giveaway Linkup: Week of November 2
- Join the #STLBlab Tuesday Nights
- Editing Photos and Videos Made Easy with Adobe Photoshop Elements and Adobe Premiere Elements at Best Buy
- Infographic: Halloween Candy
- There’s a Killer on the Road
- LG Studio Kitchens at Best Buy and the Cooking Demos at Type-A Conference
- Colby and the GloWubble Bubble Ball
- The new teeth are in!
- New Book! American Organic: A Cultural History of Farming, Gardning, Shopping and Eating by Robin O’Sullivan
- Making My Indoor Air Better with Venta Airwasher
- Blog Giveaway Linkup: Week of October 26
- The New IKEA Store in St. Louis, Missouri
- Domestic Violence Infographic and a Way You Can Help with Verizon HopeLine
- 5 o’Clock Friday Recipe: Halloween Drink Roundup
- Make Halloween Extra Special and Not So Scary
- Color Your World with Philips Hue Lighting from Best Buy
- Robyn’s Hearty Homemade Beef Stew Recipe
- Blog Giveaway Linkup: Week of October 19
- #SharingSafety for New Drivers for National Teen Driver Safety Week PLUS Win Tires
- St. Louis Sunday: After Hour Halloween Celebrations at Grant’s Farm
- Infographic: National Pasta Day
- 5 o’Clock Friday Recipe: TUACAChata ‘N’ Java
- Why You Should Be Saying “Personal Branding Starts With .ME”
- My Tools and Setup for Live Streaming
- My New Teeth are Ready!
- Blog Giveaway Linkup: Week of October 12
- Infographic: Fire Safety and Prevention
- 5 o’Clock Friday Recipe: Jack Honey Limeade Cocktail
- The Pimento Cheese Incident
- Cancer in America
- Join me for the #BarkforBeneful Twitter Party
- Blog Giveaway Linkup: Week of October 5
- Infographic: Opal, the October Birthstone
- Slow Cooker Tennessee Honey BBQ Chicken Sliders
- Getting Your Car Ready for Fall – Tips From a Master Tech
- Serving Those Who Served
- Blog Giveaway Linkup: Week of September 28
- T-Shirt and Underwear Basics
- St. Louis Sunday: Oktoberfest Events
- Infographic: Produce Shelf Life Guide
- 5 o’Clock Friday Recipe: Super Moon Bloody Mary Cocktail
- How to Watch and Use Blab and Catch Up on My Blabs
- Smoked Beef Brisket Hash and Eggs
- Blog Giveaway Linkup: Week of September 21
- Infographic: Elephants for Elephant Appreciation Day
- 5 o’Clock Friday Recipe: The Fiery Scotsman
- Switching to a New Samsung Galaxy Device
- Recipe: Smoked Beef Brisket
- Keep Better Track of Your Medications with Medisafe App
- Blog Giveaway Linkup: Week of September 14
- Apps for All Things St. Louis
- National Video Games Day and Infographic: How Video Games Are Changing Education
- 5 o’Clock Friday Recipe: Washington Apple Cocktail
- Did You Miss Our 1st Blab?
- Add Tech to the Man Cave from Best Buy
- Microsoft Apps for Android Devices
- Smoked Crab Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers Wrapped in Bacon
- Blog Giveaway Linkup: Week of September 7
- Feast Magazine – A Must for Foodies in Missouri
- Infographic: Labor Day Facts
- 5 o’clock Friday Recipe: Jack Honey Sweetened Blackberry Tea
- Never Walk Home Alone – Companion App
- Fun Things to Celebrate in September
- Domestic Violence is NOT Okay!
- What Parents Need To Know About Mobile Gaming for Their Kids
- #BeSocial A New Fun Weekly Twitter Chat
- Blog Giveaway Linkup: Week of August 31
- Infographic: The Selfie Effect
- 5 o’Clock Friday Recipe: Strawberry Basil Lemonade
- What Generation Are you?
- 33 Things For Parents To Do Once the Kids Go Back To School
- Blog Giveaway Linkup Week of August 24
- Casinos in the St. Louis Area
- August 22 is National Eat a Peach Day [Infographic]
- Update on Robyn’s New Smile (dental work)
- Watermelon Screwdriver Cocktail and a Bonus Watermelon Granita Recipe!
- Cool Back-to-School Ideas
- Best Way to Get To Know Windows 10 – Super Easy Tutorial!
- Knowing Your Child’s Learning Style Can Make Homework Time Easier
- Blog Giveaway Linkup: Week of August 17
- Forest Park Forever! Upcoming Events in St. Louis
- Win a Skylanders Prize Pack
- INFOGRAPHIC: Grandparents in the US
© 2015, Robyn Wright. All rights reserved.