Making My Indoor Air Better with Venta Airwasher

by Robyn Wright on October 26, 2015

in Living,Reviews & Giveaways

Venta Airwasher - It makes your indoor air better! | Robyns.World

While I love to have the windows open when the weather is nice, it is definitely the minority of the time that happens. The windows are usually all closed up and the air conditioner or heater is running. I want my indoor air quality to be better no matter what. Venta Airwasher sent me one of their units a couple of months ago and it really does make a huge difference.

What the Venta Airwasher Does:

• Washes particles (the bad stuff) out of your air and traps them. This includes pollen, dust, mites, odors, bacteria and germs.
  • Sends pure clean water evaporated back into the air
  • Helps reduce problems that dry air can cause like headaches, dry skin, irritated eyes, and even difficulty concentrating
  • Helps you sleep better and wake up more refreshed
  • Moisturizes your skin
  • Works without filters that need replaced

Hubby and I made a video about the Venta Airwasher as well to help explain what it does, show how it works, how to use it, and I even show the different sound levels when it is on.

You can find out more about Venta Airwashers on their site. I really love having this in the house and it does make a very noticeable difference.

The Venta Airwasher really will make a difference for everyone I think. Even if you think you don’t need one you will love it once you get it! As we mentioned in the video it really can help people who suffer from asthma, allergies and other breathing issues and it is really useful for musicians. It really is a little bit of everything for everyone in your family.

What benefits do you think you would enjoy most if you had a Venta Airwasher in your home?

© 2015, Robyn Wright. All rights reserved.

1 Kristen October 26, 2015 at 5:31 pm

Seems like this might help my family members who have seasonal allergies…

2 Robyn Wright October 26, 2015 at 8:20 pm

Yes definitely!

3 Venta Airwasher November 3, 2015 at 10:21 am

We are so sorry that your family members have to suffer from seasonal allergies, Kristen. We know the Venta Airwasher would help alleviate their symptoms, and we would love to help them! Give us a call toll-free at 888-333-8218 or visit our website (www.venta-airwasher.com). We look forward to adding your family’s success story to the rest of the Venta Family soon!

4 shellypeterson October 26, 2015 at 9:06 pm

This sure does a lot and sounds like something we could use in our home.

5 Robyn Wright October 26, 2015 at 9:07 pm

You should definitely check our a Venta – they really do a great job!

6 Venta Airwasher November 3, 2015 at 10:25 am

Venta Airwasher’s 2-in-1 design fills your home with perfectly humidified and purified air, Shelly! Take an Airwasher out for a spin during a free 14-day trial! Call us toll-free at 888-333-8218 or visit our website (www.venta-airwasher.com) to start your trial today!

7 Robin October 27, 2015 at 7:19 am

I no longer have asthma, but allergies still bother me. This is essentially a large air purifier? I have a small air purifier that plugs into my laptop via USB. This would, of course, be much more powerful.

8 Robyn Wright November 1, 2015 at 11:49 am

Yes, it does clean the air and it humidifies as well. It would do so much more than a small little USB air purifier.

9 Venta Airwasher November 3, 2015 at 10:31 am

Hi Robin! A Venta Airwasher is a 2-in-1 humidifier and air purifier that can cover up to 800 sqft! Experience the Venta Difference by giving us a call on our toll-free number (888-333-8218) and chatting up our friendly customer service team. More information is available on our website (www.venta-airwasher.com) and don’t forget to Like us on Facebook for the latest offers and news!

10 Lisa Brown October 28, 2015 at 6:29 am

Moisturizes skin…I need that bad! Looks like a useful unit to have in the home.

11 Robyn Wright November 1, 2015 at 11:50 am

Yes, especially in the winter this makes a huge difference. It is pretty humid in St. Louis in the summer so even with the A/C on it isn’t a big deal in my home, but in the winter with the heater running it gets extremely dry in my house and this takes care of that. Having a Venta in the bedroom means my skin is getting hydrated all night long while I sleep!

12 Venta Airwasher November 3, 2015 at 10:36 am

With the Venta Airwasher, you can moisturize your skin from the inside out, Lisa! Now that dry, cold air is on its way, give us a toll-free call at 888-333-8218 and start your free 14-day trial. More information is available at our website (www.venta-airwasher.com) and don’t forget to Like us on Facebook!

13 tannawings November 15, 2015 at 3:06 am

I need something like this when the weather is cold. The air gets so dry from the heater, space heaters etc my nose will bleed. I have tried other humidifiers without a whole,lot of success.

14 Venta Airwasher November 16, 2015 at 10:12 am

Dry winter weather can also cause sore throats, itchy eyes, dry skin, and chapped lips. A Venta Airwasher in your home would help reduce these irritations!

15 Robyn Wright November 19, 2015 at 12:39 pm

This would definitely help @tannawings:disqus. I’ve used a humidifier for years, but the Venta is by far my favorite thus far. I love that it cleans the air as well as humidifies it. I can totally notice a difference with it.

16 salexis November 18, 2015 at 4:34 pm

and “airwasher” – just the name itself is super cool. I would love anything that makes my skin less dry in the winter!

17 Venta Airwasher November 19, 2015 at 11:41 am

Thank you! A Venta Airwasher allows you to effortlessly moisturize your skin from the inside out! Give us a call at 888-333-8218 to learn more about our free 13-day trial!

18 Robyn Wright November 19, 2015 at 12:40 pm

I like the name as well and it really does wash the air. I’ve really noticed a difference in the dog smell in our bedroom by having this on. It also definitely helps with dry skin. Our heater has been on a couple of times this fall and my skin definitely is better with the Venta!