St. Louis Sunday: After Hour Halloween Celebrations at Grant’s Farm

by Robyn Wright on October 18, 2015

in St. Louis

After Hours Halloween Celebrations at Grant's Farm in St. Louis  |  Robyns.World

Looking for something fun and spooky, but still family friendly, to do during the Halloween season? Grant’s Farm is bringing back their after hour Halloween celebrations. Normally Grant’s Farm is only open during daytime hours, but on special days in October they will be open at night with special activities.

• Haunted ride through the Deer Park
  • Halloween themed animal shows in the Tier Garten
  • DJ for kids playing festive Halloween tunes in the Bauernhof courtyard
  • Goat feeding
  • Carousel rides

The Halloween bash will take place from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. October 9-10, 15-18, 22-25 and 29-30. Cost: $5 per person(walk up), $20 per car, or $50 per bus/RV. Grant’s Farm is located at

10501 Gravois Road, St. Louis, MO 63123

Have you visited Grant’s Farm before or do you plan to visit soon? Do any local attractions near you have special events to celebrate Halloween?

Things to do in St. Louis, Missouri | RobynsOnlineWorld.com

© 2015, Robyn Wright. All rights reserved.

1 Robin October 19, 2015 at 6:58 am

This looks so fun. First, we need to pick out some pumpkins at a pumpkin patch. Then, Sleepy Hollow Haunted Farm in Auburn, Alabama has a spooky corn maze, haunted house, and haunted hay ride that we would like to check out.

2 Robyn Wright October 20, 2015 at 4:29 pm

You have a plan @rkosully22:disqus, love it!

3 Elena October 19, 2015 at 9:39 am

Sounds like fun. We also have some fun Halloween events in our city I’d like to visit

4 Robyn Wright October 20, 2015 at 4:29 pm

I hope you are able to make it to your events and enjoy the fun!

5 Lisa Brown October 20, 2015 at 4:34 am

You had me at “goat feeding” :) Love animals. I would love to visit Grant’s Farm if I lived out your way. Here, we don’t have much going on, just a few small attractions, but not much. It is a small town.

6 Robyn Wright October 20, 2015 at 4:29 pm

I love goats too. If we ever have some property I am hoping to get some fainting goats myself!

7 shellypeterson October 20, 2015 at 8:27 pm

Sounds like a great place. Feeding the goats would be fun. We had a great time out at the pumpkin patch. There was so much to do. train rides, pony rides, riding a camel, face painting, a corn maze, lots of good food and so much more. I’m ready to go back already lol

8 Natalie October 24, 2015 at 6:59 am

I have never been to Grant’s farm before, but it looks like a fun place to celebrate Halloween.